Dinner dilemma solved!

Click on the “What’s for dinner tonight?”

button above for a random selection,

or thumb through our various meal options


Texas Roadhouse Restaurant

What’s for dinner tonight?  How about trying Texas Roadhouse, one of the best and most popular steak places around.  I say popular because The Roadhouse is always full.  Luckily, they handle the crowds well.  This is a GOOD sign.  When I go, I usually get the 12 oz. Rib-eye for $15.49 and then split it with my significant other.  We each get one delicious side and our fair share of amazing free rolls with delicious honey butter.  Also there are free peanuts! I promise you that you will not leave this restaurant hungry even if you are splitting the meal. 

Quality: 5 of 5
Service: 4 of 5
Atmosphere: 5 of 5
Budget Friendly: 4 of 5
Nutritional: 3 of 5
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment