Dinner dilemma solved!

Click on the “What’s for dinner tonight?”

button above for a random selection,

or thumb through our various meal options


SmashBurger Restaurant

If you're in the mood for a burger and fries then we have the perfect restaurant for you! What's for dinner tonight? A Smashburger and Smashfries at Smashburger. Upon entering the restaurant, the first thing that impressed me was the ambiance. Teetering between the high-class and the fast food settings, the restaurant itself portrays affordable sophistication perfectly. The second aspect that truly appealed to me was the service. The workers are highly service-oriented. They allow you to be seated while waiting for your food and are careful to ask you for your input on the quality of the food. It is clear that they value your experience there.

The food itself is tremendous. The fries are, hands down, the best fries that you'll find in Provo, UT. I could not believe the tasty flavor that I was able to enjoy by eating these fries. In fact, I was disappointed when I finished my fries. The hostess was kind enough to walk around and ask me how I was enjoying my food. Upon mentioning the splendid taste of the french fries, she told me how they were prepared. The fries are seasoned in garlic, thyme, and rosemary while being tossed in olive oil. I was happily surprised that they were tossed in olive oil instead of another substitute oil. Olive oil, as you may know, is much healthier than any other oil which fries are usually cooked in.

The burger was delicious as well! Admittedly, I did not choose my ideal burger--but that was purely my mistake. I don't traditionally love barbecue sauce on burgers, and my burger had BBQ sauce. So, words of weary, order what you prefer in a burger before experimenting with new kinds. However, the barbecue sauce notwithstanding; the burger was of an extremely high quality. The patty itself was juicy and tasty. It was not dry and flavorless like many other burgers around Provo, *ahem* 5 Guys *ahem*. My favorite part of the burger were the crispy, small onion rings in the burger. They complemented the flavor perfectly while adding a different element of added texture. It was the perfect touch to the perfect burger and fry meal.

The best part about the meal was the value. If you go to BYU Athletics (one of Smashburger's principal sponsors), you can get a number of coupons that allow you the purchase of free Smashfries with the purchase of a Smashburger. There are no tips required, though there is a tip jar at the cash register--so you can leave Smashburger by paying a total of $6.00ish dollars. Without the coupon, you'll only pay $9.00 for the entire meal. A great deal and highly recommended!


Quality: 5 of 5
Service: 5 of 5
Atmosphere: 4 of 5
Budget Friendly: 3 of 5
Nutritional: 3 of 5

University Parkway & S. State Street
542 E. University Parkway
(Right across the street from University Mall)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment